Why use a planner?
- Develops responsibility and independence
- Develops structure, organization and planning skills
- Preps students for increased demands and tasks as they move to higher grades
- Time management
- Helps parents in following up, completing tasks and increases overall academic achievements
- Provides for better academic performance
- It’s a skill they will use for a lifetime
How does the planner help teacher?
- Teaches and motivates being organized and planning in advance
- Follows a logical progression of establish school programs
- Good for monitoring behavior
- Keeps students well informed
- Works as an effective communication tool
- Addresses important requirements for each class
- Vital information center for parents and guardians
- Motivates and reinforces positive behavior in students
Tools and references in our agenda
Bilingual, punctuation signs, science, math, holidays, creativity, world maps, annual calendars, values, keeping track of grades by school subject, etc.